Sunday, January 11, 2009

Resolutions

In my last post I mentioned some crochet related New Year's resolutions. I actually have a number of them and I thought a good way to keep myself accountable for them would be to list them out here.

So here goes:

1) Finish the blanket I told my husband I would make and started in fall of 2007. I have decided to make 4 squares a week in order to make that happen (only 101 left to go!). If I keep on schedule I should finish sometime this summer. (I know, the perfect time for a blanket, right?)

2) Make my first adult sized garment. I have chosen the Sweet Tea from Everyday Crochet by Doris Chan. I even already have the yarn. I figure it will make a good starter project as it has no seams or sleeves.

3) Clear my list of personal projects before taking on any more (unless it is a small gift for someone). I have completely run out of storage space for my yarn and really need to do something about it.

4) Submit more projects for publication. I did send in one submission in last year and I want to expand my attempts at being a professional crochet designer. I hope to at least keep myself in yarn money if nothing else. :)

Do you have any crochet/craft resolutions for this year? I would love to hear about them.

No comments: