Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my blog! I have been thinking about blogging for awhile now and I decided to make trying it out one of my New Years resolutions.
I mainly hope to use this blog to continue my exploration of crochet and interacting with a community of crafty people. Though a little of my life and work may seep in occasionally.
Just to give you a little bit of an idea about me: I have been crocheting since about 2000 and am self taught. I started out with hats and have since branched out into scarves, fingerless gloves and other small items. Another one of my New Years resolutions is to try out adult sized garments. I am also an aspiring designer and hope to have some of my work published in magazines this year.

Okay, that's all for now!

I hope you all have a great 2009!

No comments: