Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chain Link Here I Come!

I have decided to go to the Chain Link conference in Buffalo, NY this summer. Even though it has been a rough year financially (and in other ways as well), I think it will be good for me and will be totally worth the penny pinching to pay for it.

I will get to meet a whole bunch of other crocheters, which will be fabulous! Also, I will get the opportunity to learn learn new techniques, learn more about doing crochet professionally and get a chance to meet the editors of the major magazines.

On the non-crochet side, I am going to take a day trip to Niagara Falls and get to play tourist for a little while.

So, I am hoping that this trip will allow me to develop more as a crochet professional and give me the closest thing to a vacation that I am probably going to get this year.

All in all, I think it will be a very good thing. :)

No comments: